Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blog Post #12


In EDM310, I have learned the benefits of blogging, benefits of technology in classroom, how to use technology tools such as Smartboard and Podcasts, and developing PLNs. I will use technology tolls in classroom and create class blog and let my students to do blog post in the future. In addition, I want to create a website for my class or a class page on Facebook to communicate me, my students, and their parents. In these things, I think blogging is important for students to communicate with classroom teachers, students, and their parents, improve their skills to technology and express their ideas to what they have learned. Therefore, I create an assignment for bogging.



Blogger Picture from: http://c4lpt.co.uk/Top100Tools/blogger.png





Write two or more paragraphs about blogging with students. Write what you have seen and learned through the video. After watching videos, why do teachers use blogging with students?  Write your own opinions. Will you want to create class blog for your students? Why?



Write three more paragraphs your pros and cons for her ideas.


3. Write your opinions for blogging with your students; Will you want to create class blog with your students when you will be a teacher?

1 comment:

  1. I think your idea for this assignment was a good idea. Being that we are in a class dealing with blogger, I feel that blogging is important because it allows people to express their ideas, feelings and opinion and also to get feedback from other people.
    I have watched your video on Blogging with Student: How and Why, and I got out of it that student blogs helps with reflection and that reflections helps with activities and experience. I like the part during the video where she breaks down the key elements in the community due to blogging.
    I also discovered that blogging will helps students with reflection but it needs to be a value toward the reflection. Something that offers discrepanics, uncertainities, and dissatisfactions.

    ReplyDelete