Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog Assignment Post #1


About Me........



Hi everyone,
My name is Keiko Ito. I am from Japan. I am 21 years old and am an international students in University of South Alabama. I have been in Mobile and attended University of South Alabama
for two years. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education. Actually, I wanted to become a nurse and I heard that this university strive to achieve high education in the medical field, so I attend this university. However, my dream changed to becoming  a teacher in kindergarten in Japan.

I love kids! I have dreamed of becoming a childminder or a teacher in kindergarten because I feel there is no race in children when I met children who are from different country in the US. I feel their innocence from every child who I met in spite of nationality an they help me cheer up and give me joy, kindness, and smile. Therefore, I want to support them and gave them smile and affection, so I will become a teacher in kindergarten. I get Excited about being a teacher or a child minder and facing with kids.

My family is big, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my four brothers, and me. We have a cat and a dog in Japan. I love my family! My family is the most important for me. My parents always help me in my life. Especially, they gave me a supportive push when I was distressed by studying abroad and they have always supported me mentally since I have studied in this university. I respect my parents and my family is everything to me. Now, I have a puppy here and I love taking a walk with my puppy everyday. He is Yorkshire terrier and 7month age. He is so cute! 






First,I was surprised it is important for Americans to manage money rather than time when I watched Randy Pausch video on time management because Japanese value their time more and they are likely to be exactly on time for everything. Most importantly, I learned I need to establish my own goal and make a plan to achieve it. To lay out a goal and make a plan, in his video, I think it is important for me to ask myself why will I succeed? and what happens if chose not to do it?. Additionally, I learn I have to make a plan each day, week, and semester and break thing down small steps. i could not plan details, so I tended to ignore a plan. Therefore, these things really help me to succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Its Kayla on this blog post I see quite a few mistakes. Some words are mispelled and out of place.
    These words are wrong:
    Groundmother= Grandmother
    met= meet

    There are also run on senteces, and Punctuation problems throughout this paragraph.

    Love the Dog!! I have the same breed at home.:)

    ReplyDelete